ITIL 4 Specialist: Hi Velocity IT
Certificate: ITIL 4 Specialist: Hi Velocity IT
Duration: 3 days
Delivery: Onsite or virtual – live, instructor led
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT course is based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT candidate syllabus from AXELOS. The course addresses the specifics of digital transformation and helps organizations to evolve towards a convergence of business and technology, or to establish a new digital organization. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, activities, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: High-Velocity IT certification exam.
This 3-day course is designed to enable practitioners to explore the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations. The course includes the use of working practices such as Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, and Automatic Testing. The focus of these practices and technologies is on the rapid delivery of products and services to obtain maximum value.
This course is aimed at IT and service management practitioners who work in organizations that are becoming more digitally enabled. It will help those who are familiar with traditional IT and service management concepts to discuss ‘digital’ confidently, develop practical competencies, and integrate new concepts, techniques, and technologies into their ways of working.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT.
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL operating model.
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT.
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
Required: ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Hi Velocity IT course includes the following course components for Participants
- Course Book (eBook, can be printed)
- Pre-course Reading
- Post-course Reading
- Practice Questions
- Quick Reference Sheets
- Helpful handouts
High Level Course Agenda:
|Module 1 – Course Introduction||Module 6 – High-Velocity IT Culture||Module 13 – Techniques for Resilient Operations|
|Module 2 – Introduction to High-Velocity IT||Module 7 – Supporting Models and Concepts for Purpose||Module 14 – Techniques for Co-created Value|
|Module 3 – High-Velocity IT Approaches||Module 8 – Supporting Models and Concepts for People||Module 15 – Techniques for Assured Conformance|
|Module 4 – High-Velocity IT Operating Models||Module 9 – Supporting Models and Concepts for Process||Mock Exam|
|Module 5 – ITIL Building Blocks for High-Velocity IT||Module 10 – High-Velocity IT Objectives and Techniques||Final Exam (Optional)|
|Module 11 – Techniques for Valuable Investments|
|Module 12 – Techniques for Fast Developments|
For live onsite courses, the exam is given at the end of the class (either paper or computer based, as arranged). For live online virtual classes, students will purchase a voucher for the exam, and arrange a mutually agreeable time after the class to have the exam taken online with a web proctor assigned by PeopleCert.
- Closed book, multiple choice examination
- 40 questions – Bloom
- Bloom’s levels 2 and 3
- 90 minutes to complete
- 70% required to pass (28 correct out of 40)
For taking the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Hi Velocity IT exam a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module.
Course Delivery Requirements
- For online virtual delivery, the student must have a suitably equipped laptop, or PC, with a web cam, audio support, and a high-speed internet connection
- For onsite courses, acceptable facilities must be made available
Pricing and Ordering Information:
- Product Code: ITIL 8085
- Pricing is on a quote basis, based per number of students, with a preferred class size of 10 – 15 (larger classes require a special quote)
- To request more information on pricing or to order, contact us by calling 1-949-305-3544. Or, you mail email us to request a quote at email@example.com.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.