Certificate: ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
Duration: 3 days
Delivery: Onsite or virtual – live, instructor led
Exam: the official ITIL 4 DSV Exam is included with the class
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder module provides guidance on establishing, maintaining, and developing effective service relationships at appropriate levels. It guides the organizations on a service journey in their service provider and consumer roles, supporting effective interaction and communication. The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4. Participants must pass the related certification exam in order to work toward the Managing Professional (MP) designation.
The Drive Stakeholder Value course is a 3-days course based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam specification from AXELOS. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value certification exam.
The target audience for the ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- Service management practitioners involved in interactions with customers, users and suppliers
- Team leads and middle management of service providers
- Service and product owners, service designers
- Relationship managers, service level and service experience managers
Professionals with following job titles are expected to benefit from this module:
- Business Relationship Manager, Account Manager; Service Delivery Manager, Service Level Manager, Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, Business Architect, Business Analyst
- Project Manager, Demand Manager, Portfolio Manager, Supplier Relationship Manager, Vendor Manager, Contract Manager, UX Designer, Consultants
The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam specification. Attendees will understand and know how:
- Customer journeys are designed
- To target markets and stakeholders
- To foster stakeholder relationships
- To shape demand and define service offerings
- To align expectations and agree details of services
- To onboard and offboard customers and users
- To act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- To realize and validate service value
Required: ITIL® 4 Foundation Certificate. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value course includes the following course components for Participants
- Course Book (eBook, can be printed)
- Pre-course Reading
- Post-course Reading
- Practice Questions
- Quick Reference Sheets
- Helpful handouts
High Level Course Agenda:
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
|Introduction Recap of ITIL 4 concepts, Course Introduction – ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value||Module 4: Customer Journey Step 3: Offer (Contd.)||Module 8: Customer Journey Step 7: Realize|
|Module 1: Customer Journey||Module 5: Customer Journey Step 4: Agree||Exam Preparation and Mock Exam|
|Module 2: Customer Journey Step 1: Explore||Module 6: Customer Journey Step 5: Onboard||Exam|
|Module 3: Customer Journey Step 2: Engage||Module 7: Customer Journey Step 6: Co-create|
|Module 4: Customer Journey Step 3: Offer|
For live onsite courses, the exam is given at the end of the class (either paper or computer based, as arranged). For live online virtual classes, students will receive a voucher for the exam, and arrange a mutually agreeable time after the class to have the exam taken online with a web proctor assigned by PeopleCert.
- Closed book, multiple choice examination
- 40 questions – Bloom
- Bloom’s levels 2 and 3
- 90 minutes to complete
- 70% required to pass (28 correct out of 40)
For taking the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Exam a candidate must have passed the ITIL® 4 Foundation examination. In addition, the candidate must have attended an accredited training course for this module.
Course Delivery Requirements
- For online virtual delivery, the student must have a suitably equipped laptop, or PC, with a web cam, audio support, and a high-speed internet connection
- For onsite courses, acceptable facilities must be made available
Pricing and Ordering Information:
- Pricing is on a quote basis, based per number of students, with a preferred class size of 10 – 15 (larger classes require a special quote)
- Pricing includes both the class and the exam
- To request more information on pricing or to order, contact us by calling 1-949-305-3544. Or, you mail email us to request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.