DevOps Training and Certification
DevOps – short for Development and Operations – is a movement within the IT industry that has been picking up momentum over the past few years. What has been driving this new set of best-practices? Very simply the increasing pace of change – business change, and technology change. Add to that the increasing level of globalization, and the trend of business to “digital enterprises” – and you have the environment that has driven the need to DevOps.
What is DevOps? Suffice it to say that the intent of this emerging set of best-practices is to enable an IT organization’s development teams and operational teams to work more closely together – breaking down barriers between these functions, and creating improved collaboration – so that the organization can respond more quickly to customer needs, and deliver new and improved IT services that enable the business to be increasingly successful in the marketplace.
Optimal Connections DevOps Training Courses
Optimal Connections Paul M. Dooley is our principal instructor for these courses. He is an experienced ITIL Expert, who has had years of IT operations, training and consulting experience. In addition, he is a DASA (DevOps Agile Skills Association) training partner, and DASA certified.
DevOps Awareness Training
What is DevOps? Is DevOps for the Development teams, the Operations teams, or both? How is learning about this emergine best-practice helpful for the IT professional? What are the opportunities or career path in the DevOps field? The DevOps Awareness course helps you know the answers of those questions. DevOps Awareness is a 1-day course that can be delivered onsite, or virtually over the web, and is designed to provide the basic education required to build your DevOps vocabulary and understand its principles and practices.
- Discuss the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the automation concepts for the software delivery process.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
>> For more information see DevOps Awareness Training
DevOps Fundamentals Certification Training
The DevOps Fundamentals course provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA). This three day course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary, understand its principles and practices, and acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
Professionals will increase their value within the organization and on the IT market with this certificate. After successfully completing the course, they will have an understanding of DevOps and be able to:
- Explain the cultural drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps;
- Define and discuss the key concepts, principles and practices of DevOps;
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery;
- DevOps organizational considerations including DevOps roles, teams and organizational structures;
- Describe how DevOps relates to the Service Delivery process;
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation;
- Describe how DevOps relates to ITIL, Lean and Agile methodologies;
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools;
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
>> For more information see DevOps Fundamentals Certification Training
Why Choose Us For DevOps Training and Certification?
Experience – Our instructors have years of hand-on IT practitioner experience, in both consulting and practitioner roles. Our wide range and in-depth experience enables us to deliver a rich and rewarding learning experience that includes many real-world examples, allowing our students to take away practical knowledge and skills they can put right to work.
Qualifications – Our instructors hold numerous IT certifications and graduate and post graduate degrees, and are active in industry associations – AXELOS, ITSMF, PeopleCERT, HDI and more.
Quality Results – We are committed to delivering quality results, which is why we don’t offer a high volume of ITIL, DevOps or skill-based training courses. When you attend one of our IT training courses, you can be assured of getting the best in real-world service knowledge and skills. And you’ll be prepared to pass the certification you’re aiming for!
DevOps Training and Certification
… from Optimal Connections, LLC
For more information on ITIL Certification Training please call 1 (949) 305-3544, or email us. Optimal Connections, LLC – Your Source for ITIL Certification Training,